Sunday, April 6, 2014

Willow (Blood Vine Series) by Amy Richie

This book was okay. Not fantastic but not awful it's free on Amazon at the time of this post for anyone interested.
Willow (Blood Vine, #1)Willow by Amy Richie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Willow was an okay book. I can't decide if I liked it a lot, there were moments that I enjoyed but for much of the book it left me with a meh feeling. It was well written but it just seemed to me that certain things weren't explained or they just didn't make much sense. The weird thing about the whole book is the dynamic between the female and the pack. Willow gets jealous whenever any of "the boys" show interest in human girls, stomping around and pouting as if she should be the apple of their eye. IDK, it was annoying.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment