Saturday, April 5, 2014

Forgiven (Angels of Affection #2) by Carly Fall was even better then the first

I was so sad to see this series end but it was an incredible journey!
Forgiven (Angels of Affection #2)Forgiven by Carly Fall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In Forgiven, Liam and Adela are back in their roles of Angels of Affection and this assignment brings them to a secluded cabin in the winter at Lake Tahoe. Their assignment this time seems pretty much cut and dried; they only seem to have one couple living next door who have a very volatile relationship. Along with a surprise third party added to their team, the reluctant Angels of Affection must find a way to bring more love to the world and try to avoid letting hate and evil win. This seems to be the conclusion of the series and I'm sad to see it end!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reviews, Terr! - I'm so happy you like the books. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a fangirl moment!

      You're welcome, I love your books!

      Delete