Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools' Day with Loki's Wolves

Loki is known in Norse mythology as a trickster and reading this on April Fools' Day may have gone bad for me but I was so pleasantly surprised with this book... for me it was definitely a five star read!
Loki's Wolves (The Blackwell Pages, #1)Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An interesting tale full of Norse mythology, Loki's Wolves started out as a fast read and never slowed down. This is meant for younger readers, but like the some other series, is enjoyable for adult readers too. I absolutely adored it and could barely put it down, wanting to find out what the three main characters, Matt, Fen and Laurie, will need to do next to stop Ragnarok (the end of the world in Norse mythology)from happening. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good adventure!

View all my reviews">

No comments:

Post a Comment