Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Darkest Craving (Lords of the Underworld #10) by Gena Showalter

I know I'm a bit late reading this but here's my review:
The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10)The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally got around to reading The Darkest Craving #10 in the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter and I absolutely loved it! This book centers on Kane, keeper of Disaster, an all around unlucky warrior thanks to his demon and Josephina, a half fae blood slave. Josephina is blood slave to her fae princess half sister, Synda, who also happens to be keeper of Irresponsibility. As a blood slave, Josephina is punished for all of Synda's mistakes and this is how Josephina, who later gets the nickname "Tinker Bell" meets Kane in hell. She saves him from the minions of Disaster in hell only to make mortal enemies with a Phoenix. Kane tries to fix all of Tink's problems as thanks for saving him and is shocked to discover someone who may have more disasters in their life then he does! All in all this was an awesome addition to the Lords of the Underworld series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment