Sunday, June 15, 2014

Only With You (The Best Mistake #1) by Lauren Layne

Only with You (The Best Mistake, #1)Only with You by Lauren Layne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Only With You was an incredibly funny, sexy, fast paced read! I can't believe how much I loved this book! Sophie is a classic underachiever who I completely identify with. Gray is an uptight CEO who mistakes Sophie for a Vegas prostitute upon their first meeting thanks to a pair of hooker boots she was wearing for a Skank themed bachelorette party. Sophie is absolutely mortified and as soon as she arrives home to Seattle quits her job at a seedy bar and vows to change her party girl image. Her sister shows up to family dinner with her boyfriend, who is new in town and it's Gray, the jackass CEO who just so happens to looking for an executive assistant. Sophie uses the opportunity to make the man who devastated her at least help out her employment situation and manages to get herself hired at his company. This is a hilariously told tale of contemporary romance that had me laughing out loud and reading til the wee hours!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment