Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dark Paradise by Angie Sandro

Dark ParadiseDark Paradise by Angie Sandro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC from publisher in exchange for honest review.

When I started this book, what attracted me to it was the paranormal aspect and the fact that I had never heard of the author. I love discovering new voices and Angie Sandro doesn't disappoint! Dark Paradise blew me away with the carefully built world of bayou people whose superstitious beliefs about a family of witches leaves one young girl (Mala) feeling like an outsider and a young man (Landry) who watches her, uncaring of the rumors and only longing for the courage to talk to the beautiful girl. I fell in love with the characters and the mystery surrounding the death of Lainey, Landry's sister. This story will draw you in and leave you wanting more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment